COBRACompli COBRA Compliance & Administration Service
COBRACompli™ is a COBRA compliance and administration service offered by MyHRConcierge for SMBs with 20 or more employees.Schedule a Free Consultation
Protect Your Business From Financial Risk with COBRACompli Administration and Support
What is COBRA?
The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) is a complicated federal health care law. If you employ 20 or more employees and offer group health benefits, you are required to comply with COBRA.
How Can My Business Become Compliant?
In order to maintain COBRA compliance, you must provide former employees and their dependents the opportunity to continue their health benefits coverage for a designated amount of time if the employee leaves your company, works fewer hours, or experiences a qualifying event.
However, administering a COBRA plan is complicated and time consuming. Most importantly, if you make a mistake, you may receive costly fines.
COBRA Administration Services
With COBRACompli™, we handle the administration details of the COBRA plan for your business, including:
- Integration with Employee Navigator: While not required, COBRACompli provides a seamless integration with Employee Navigator.
- Notices & Correspondence: We send out the required notices and correspondence to qualified employees. COBRA may require you to provide up to 25 written notices per affected employee.
- Enrollment & Termination of COBRA With Carrier: MyHRConcierge will monitor who elects COBRA and enroll them with the carrier. As qualified beneficiaries terminate COBRA, we will terminate their coverage with the carrier.
- Collection of Premium Payments: We will collect COBRA premiums from those that elect COBRA and remit them to you monthly.
- Date Tracking: We track important dates for your COBRA plan, including election timelines, coverage periods, and notification dates.
COBRACompli Online Platform
COBRACompli™’s Online Platform is a leading, enterprise-class, central system for COBRA administration records. It ensures compliance with COBRA requirements as well as a great experience for the participant.
This full-featured online experience is available 24/7 on our safe and secure platform, providing real-time information access for you and your COBRA participants.
Get Help With COBRA From MyHRConcierge
Count on MyHRConcierge to help start and run a new COBRA administration program—or manage an existing program. Start by scheduling a free consultation with a human resources expert at MyHRConcierge.