Employee Handbook Review
Thorough Employee Handbook Reviews by Human Resources Experts
Is your employee handbook out of date? If you are not sure, you may have compliance risk. Be confident that your employee handbook is compliant by having it reviewed by the experts at MyHRConcierge.
To provide the best possible product, we believe it is important for our HR Experts to understand your company and policies. Therefore, as part of the Employee Handbook Review process we will include an HRHealthCheck to provide the best solution possible.
How We Review Your Employee Handbook
- MyHRConcierge initiates the HRHealthCheck to obtain a thorough understanding of your company.
- We gather information about your company that determines which federal, state and municipal policies you must comply.
- We review your handbook for any compliance issues with state or federal regulations and make suggestions.
- Once our review is complete, we provide a document outlining suggested changes to existing policies as well as suggested new policies.
- Your MyHRConcierge consultant will explain suggested changes and new policies with you personally.
- MyHRConcierge will provide you with a formatted, updated final version of your handbook.
How an Updated Employee Handbook Can Protect Your Business
- Mitigates exposure to employment-related lawsuits.
- Provides an easy reference guide so employees understand the benefits you provide.
- Creates a professional image to your employees that differentiate you from your competitors.
- Creates confidence within the workplace that your employees know what is expected of them.