Unemployment Claims Administration
Save Money On State Unemployment Insurance Costs
Unemployment claims can wring profits from your small to mid-sized business. Combat the squeeze with Unemployment Claims Administration and Contesting Services from MyHRConcierge.
Quick Facts About Unemployment Taxes
- Losing an unemployment claim can increase your taxes for the following 3 years.
- Unemployment tax rates and rules vary by state. Rates can vary from .1% to 15.1% based on how much you pay employees and the number of unemployment claims from the previous financial year.
- Employers pay a state unemployment tax (SUTA). It funds State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) benefits for employees who are out of work through no fault of their own.
When to Consider Contesting Unemployment Claims
Your business should consider contesting unemployment claims if:
- You believe an employee is ineligible for unemployment benefits.
- You have high worker turnover.
- You are concerned about raising SUI rates.
- A former employee may file a wrongful termination claim.
- A claim is filed with false or misreported information.
An Affordable Way to Put the Brakes on SUI Costs
You Have More Control than You Think
If you think state unemployment taxes are just the cost of doing business, think again. Many business owners have found significant savings by identifying and contesting claims with false or misreported information as well as those from ineligible employees.
The Opportunity with High-Turnover, Low-Wage Workforces
Grocers, retailers, restaurants, hospitality, and other businesses with low-wage, high-turnover workforces are particularly vulnerable to improper claims. These businesses often have a significant opportunity to reduce SUI tax costs by challenging improper claims.
Successfully Contest Questionable Claims
Challenging unjustifiable claims on your own can be frustrating and time consuming. Even when the employee is clearly not eligible, you will lose unless you know how to make your case and follow the process set forth by the state.
But doing nothing leaves you exposed to tax rate increases that wring profits from your bottom line. For an affordable monthly fee, MyHRConcierge will handle the basics of contesting questionable claims for you.
We help employers contest questionable unemployment claims anywhere in the United States.
Concerned about a Wrongful Termination Action?
Contest the Unemployment Claim to Gather Valuable Information
Are you worried that a former employee may take actions alleging wrongful termination? Contesting their unemployment claim can help you uncover the employee’s side of the story and get your side of the story on record. The evidence you gain can help you choose to settle with the worker or go to trial if the worker pursues legal action.
MyHRConcierge’s Basic Unemployment Claims Contesting Services
When you receive a questionable employment claim, it’s important to act quickly. Count on MyHRConcierge to deliver support for unemployment claims you want to contest anywhere in the United States. With our basic services, you will be able to:
Quickly share the right documents with MyHRConcierge
– Simply log in and upload documents to your account.
Rely on a MyHRConcierge professional experienced in contesting questionable unemployment claims to
– Review the claim and supporting documents you’ve provided.
– Fill out the documents using words and phrases that give you the best chance of winning.
– Submit the documents to the right state authority within the state’s designated timeframe.
Easily obtain supporting documents from MyHRConcierge
Hearing & Appeal Representatives
For a small additional fee, MyHRConcierge Hearing/Appeal Reps are an affordable way to have a knowledgeable professional prepare and participate in a contested unemployment claim/hearing on your behalf. Services include:
- Coordinate witnesses from your company to attend the hearing/appeal call.
- Ensure appropriate documents are sent to the state authority that will hear the case by the designated deadline.
- Act as your representative during the hearing.
(Per event pricing available)
What Makes MyHRConcierge Different
Designed for SMBs
Count on us to help contest questionable unemployment claims and keep your State Unemployment Insurance costs down. You can rely on us to handle the complex details that often drain your time. It frees you to handle what really matters to your business.
Work with a Person Who Gets It
Our MyHRConcierge experts know business, workforce management, federal and state compliance including contesting questionable unemployment claims. This enables us to support the specific needs of each customer rather than simply spouting out the process and deadlines.
We deliver a full-featured online experience for you when you want to contest unemployment claims.
Solid & Secure Infrastructure
Our platform and processes are built to manage the complexities of compliance within a secure environment.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Want to know more about how MyHRConcierge can help put the brakes on your SUI costs? Schedule a free initial consultation with MyHRConcierge.
Download MyHRConcierge’s Unemployment Claims Contesting Services Brochure