Attract and Keep Workers with Products and Support from MyHRConcierge
Improving Employee Retention is a Top Priority for many SMBs
Employee Turnover Remains a Top Challenge
- 87% of employers said that improving retention is a critical priority for their organization.
- The turnover rate for hourly retail employees is 65%.
- The average cost to replace each $8/per hour worker is $4,200.
Relieve Top Concerns Your Workers Face at Work and In Their Personal Lives
Rising Cost of Healthcare is an Issue for Employers and Their Workers
Many workers simply cannot afford the cost of healthcare.
- Employer sponsored health coverage’s annual family premium has risen to $18,142.
- On average, workers spend an average of $5,277 toward the cost of coverage.
Anti-Social Behavior in the Workplace Sinks Morale, Productivity, and More
- 72% of people will leave a job because they’ve been bullied or witnessed bullying in the workplace.
- Managers spend an average of 300 hours per year (15% of their time) resolving conflict.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an SMB with questions about MyHRConcierge products and services? Read our frequently asked questions.
MyHRConcierge Helps SMBs Attract & Keep Workers Without Breaking the Bank
Would you like to reduce employee turnover and improve morale in your workplace? Contact us for a free consultation.