Manager’s HRHelp Line™
Get Spot On HR Answers On the Spot
Count on MyHRConcierge to help you through the complex HR compliance details that drain your time, dollars, and people. When you have an HR issue, call the Manager’s HRHelp Line™.
Why Do You need an HR Management Help Line?
Because chasing HR answers can sap your business growth as well as:
Steal Valuable Mental Bandwidth & Time
- Managers spend an average of 300 hours per year on resolving conflict.1
- If you have one employee, you are obligated to comply with 16 federal regulations (not including state regulations).2
Cause Costly Fines, Lawsuits & Inquiries
- 1 in 5 Americans have been subjected to physical violence, bullying, harassment or sexual harassment at work in the past year.3
- The average “payment for defense and settlement charges to resolve an employment claim” is $160,000.4
Manager’s HRHelp Line Details
From the start, your Manager’s HRHelp Line Consultant is actively engaged with you to understand the specifics of your situation. We apply this insight and provide easy to understand suggestions for handling the situation in a legal, yet sensitive matter. When you call the Help Line, you’ll be able to:
- Speak with an expert knowledgable in HR & Business
- Have access to an HR Consultant 7 a.m. — 7 p.m. CST Monday–Friday
- Get the right answers to your federal and state HR compliance questions — FAST
- Receive practical, step-by-step guidance
Benefits of the Manager’s HRHelp Line
Free-Up Frontline Managers
Finding answers to HR questions takes your frontline managers off their game. Instead of working with customers or coaching staff, they are frustrated and searching for the right answer for an urgent HR situation. Manager’s HRHelp Line from MyHRConcierge frees frontline managers to act on the things that drive growth.
Give your frontline managers the knowledge they need to quickly and confidently handle HR challenges. We work with you to provide easy to understand answers to your questions about:
- General Federal and State Human Resource Compliance Questions
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Excessive Absenteeism
- COBRA, Family Medical Leave Act, Title VII and other Employment Laws
- Industry Best Practices
- Much More!
Reduce Rising HR Risks
Reports of sexual harassment, verbal abuse, threats, physical violence and other anti-social workplace behavior are on the rise. Don’t risk decreased worker productivity, a bad reputation, penalties, fines and worse. Equip managers with a resource to handle difficult HR situations in a legal yet sensitive manner. With Manager’s HRHelp Line, our knowledgeable expert guides you through the specific situation you’re facing rather than repeating legalese.
Want to know more about the Manager’s HRHelp Line and more of our HR administrative and compliance services? Contact us for a free initial consultation.
1. “Managers spend 15% of their time resolving conflict.” HumanResources
2. “Perez v. Superior Roofing Inc., dba Superior Roofing” U.S. Department of Labor
3. “Many Americans Face Bullying, Harassment, and Abuse at Work, but Bosses Can Help” The Rand Blog
4. “How States Compare for Risk of Employee Lawsuits” Insurance Journal